Choose a short break through the magic land of Transylvania! Accommodate in a holiday home situated in the Sunset Moutains!
Venue Buru Village, Cluj county, about 20 km away from Turda city
Price for: 1-8 persons
Warning: Last items in stock!
This short break through the magic land of Transylvania is designed to be also suitable for families with children of all ages. We invite you to Live Transylvania in all senses: see its traditions and Castles, feel its passion, hear its songs, taste its food, shake the hand of its people, and imagine its magic character. Your accommodation for two nights will be in a holiday home located in Sunset Mountains.
"La Motica" is a traditional house that we have moved from Maramures to our property in Sunset Mountains. The house is restored on 2 floors. The first floor resembles the original, traditional house, with the stork and the stove in the "front room", surrounded by walls carefully painted by passionate popular craftsmen ( actually the term in Romanian is “muruiti” – it is an old procedure of covering the walls withclay dipped with water). The kitchen combines modern utilities with the wonders of traditional elements. We have a traditional clay stove but also one modern with gas and one with electricity.
The house is situated on a mountain, 500 meters away from the road on which traffic is an exception. You can hear the river Aries roaring and you can hear the birds singing in the forest that surround the house. Local people are living in the vicinity.
In the vicinity of Motica, you can visit Remetea village and monastery (8 km), Turda Salt Mine (20 km), Turda Gorges (15 km), Coltesti (11 km), Huda lui Papara Cave (33 km) or the Scarisoara Glacier (104 km).
Venue: Buru Village, Cluj county, about 20 km away from Turda city
Exact location of the holiday house will be available once you send your booking request (at least 14 days before the departure date, in accordance with our Terms&Conditions). This information is listed on the TRAVEL VOUCHER, issued by Transilvania Live – the tour operator.
Please have in mind that this activity depends on holiday house availability. For June, July and August, we may not be able to confirm the availability if the booking request is made only two weeks in advance (our recommendation is that you book the hose at least 1 month in advance for this period). We recommend early booking in order to accommodate any changes to your reservation. Accomodation can only be booked while the voucher is valid.
Voucher valid for: 12 months
How long this activity takes: 2 nights booking, check-in: 4 PM (16:00), check-out: 12 PM (12:00). Please note the check-in and check-out hours on your Travel Voucher; they might be different depending on the policy of each hotel.
Minimum age required: does not apply. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Weather: we can’t control the weather; this activity does not depend on weather conditions
Spectators and Family: are welcome. The holiday house can host 8 people.
- 2 nights’ accommodation for 1-8 persons
- 1 gourmet surprise
- 1- Day walking program: Discover Sunset Mountains with a trained walking guide, find more about local fauna and flora on thematic paths for children and parents.
- Kitchen utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, hob, kitchen towels, bathrooms equipped with towels, soap, toilet paper, 1 hairdryer
- Transfer to the location is not included
- Parking is available on location
- Meals are not included
- Holiday House structure: ”Front Room”: common area with TV. Kitchen equipped with: refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine (espresso maker), microwave oven, electric oven and hob. Library, equipped with an expandable sofa (mattress size: 140cm x 200cm). Master bedroom (Queen Size mattress: 200cm x 200cm). Room equipped with 3 beds, ideal for children and adults alike (2 mattresses of 100cm x 200cm, 1 mattress of 80cm x 200cm). Second floor room with 2 single beds (80cm x 200cm mattress) and a modern, expandable sofa. The Holiday House is equipped with 3 bathrooms. You can also enjoy the fresh air on the terrace or take advantage of our barbeque area.
What else you can do:
- Do not miss Turda Salt Mine
-1 Day trip from Motica-Buru:
The medieval citadel of Sighisoara. Founded by Saxons during the 12th century, Sighisoara still stands as one of Europe’s most beautiful and still inhabited fortified cities with UNESCO European heritage site status.
Buru-Sighisoara -144km, 2 hours driving
- Viscri, a village where the time stood still.
Sighisoara –Viscri – Buru – 182 km, 3 hours driving
This activity is available between May and December 20th of each year. Make sure you respect the check-in and check-out hours of the holiday house.
No customer reviews for the moment.