1. How do I purchase an Activity Gift Voucher?
You can purchase Activity Gift Vouchers either online or through the phone.
In order to purchase a voucher, you will need to give us your personal details: name, surname, address, ID card or passport serial number (necessary for issuing your invoice), a phone number and an e-mail address.
Choose the delivery method: online- receive Actvitity Gift Voucher in electronic format, via email.
2. How do I activate the voucher?
The voucher is activated when the amount is registered with our account.
3. How do I pay?
3.1 Online, using the secure payment service PlatiOnline.
3.2 Offline, you will receive an invoice and have the following options:
3.2.1 Direct Deposit – deposit in our company’s account, at any Raiffeisen Bank in our country.
3.2.2 Bank Wiring – if you have an account open at any bank in the country. You can operate the bank transfer through on-line banking or from the counter of the bank where your account is open. The fee is set by your bank.
3.2.3 Payment through the phone, by credit card – we will collect all the data necessary for your payment.
4. Can I book my activity if the voucher is not activated?
No. The booking of the activity can only be done if the voucher is active. It becomes active once your payment is processed.
5. I received an Activity Gift Voucher. What do I do?
You schedule a date for completing the activity listed on your voucher. It is necessary to make the booking online. If you require any assistance don’t hesitate to call us or send us an e-mail at least 7 14 days days before the required date at 021 568 88 86 or [email protected]. Here you can "Book you activity" .
6. How do I know what rules/restrictions are there regarding the activity I’m going to complete?
Some activities have certain rules/restrictions. These can be found in descriptions of all Activities listed on our website. Also the most important information regarding rules/restrictions will be listed on Activity Pass - the document which confirms your booking.
7. If I receive an Activity Gift Voucher and I don’t want to complete the activity, can I get my money back or choose a different activity?
If you received an Activity Gift Voucher and you are not pleased by this experience, you can exchange it with another activity from activitygift.ro. Exchanges are only permitted for valid Vouchers that have not been used, i.e. where an activity date has not yet been booked on the Activity Gifts system.
First exchange is for free. An administration fee of 20 € will be charged for the next exchanges.
If the holder exchanges his Voucher for an activity of lesser value, any remaining balance will be held in credit on holder’s Activity Gifts account and subject to the same expiry date as the original Voucher. If the exchange is made for an experience of higher value, the holder will be required to pay the difference.
Purchaser, only, can request a refund of the Activity Gifts Voucher within 10 days of the purchase date. The refund excludes any delivery or transaction fees paid at the time of purchase. The amount will be refund on the same Credit Card used for purchasing the activity, in maximum 30 days. After the elapse of 10 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change-of-Mind’. Un-used, un-expired Vouchers can now be exchanged.
8. Can I extend the validity of the voucher?Yes. If the Voucher is not used during the period of validity it can be extended once for an additional period of three months. Extension must be made within the validity period. For extensions an administration fee in the amount of 20 € is applied. If the Activity Gift Voucher expired, extensions are not permitted. Expired Vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part.